Payment for the initial consultation is due at the appointment and is non-refundable.
I understand that by agreeing to a payment plan or completing an online class registration I have committed to the full length of the training program as described. I understand that I am responsible for payment in full regardless of whether or not I choose to complete the training program.
- All training packages expire after 6 months of the purchase date.
- ALL TRAINING PACKAGES, CLASSES, LESSONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- For private lessons, cancellations without a minimum of 24 hour notice will be charged for the missed lesson.
Separation Anxiety training:
- I am assuming financial responsibility for a 4 week behavior modification program. I will be coached by a CSAT 5 days a week, for 4 weeks. My CSAT will provide me with Missions 4 days per week via Google Sheets, and I will meet with my CSAT on Day 5 for a live reassessment via Zoom.
- There is no guarantee on how much specific progress can be made in 4 weeks as there are many variables in behavior modification. Setbacks and regressions are not uncommon in addressing separation-related behaviors. We must go at the dog's pace. Therefore, it's best to think in terms of months not weeks when considering how long it might take to change an emotional response to a fear or phobia.
- I understand that this payment is non-refundable and non-transferable and expires after 6 months.